Sol cadi is a refreshing konkani drink with a light coconut base and a hint of kokum. Have a few sips of sol kadi and you will fall in love with it this drink. Once you try it, we are sure you'll be hooked to this exotic Indian drink recipe.
Black Wet Kokum - 4-5 pcs
Hot Water - 1 cup
Coconut Milk - 6 oz (approx)
Green Chili - to taste, minced
Asafoetida - 1/2 pinch
Salt - to taste
Cilantro Leaves - for garnish
1. Soak the Kokum in the hot water for about an hour.
2. Grind it in a blender (optional)
3. Strain and pour out in a jug.
4. Add in the Asafoetida and the minced green chili. Mix.
5. Add in the coconut milk and salt.
6. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
1. Sol kadi or kadhi can be had chilled (as a drink) or at room temperature (with rice).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.