Bacon and cocktails. Not the likliest of food and beverage combinations when eaten together, and especially odd when a recipe advocates you MIX THE TWO into one bacon-y alcoholic drink.
We know it sounds funky, but the result is delicious, juicy flavor.
Now, why would you want to cook 2 pounds of bacon for a cocktail? Because adding warm bacon grease to bourbon and letting it sit for 24 hours produces smoky, rich, bacon-flavored liquor. Strain and funnel the mixture into a bar bottle and add it to your favorite drinks that call for bourbon. Clever idea from Aaron Butler of Russell House Tavern.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades