Mixologist Miguel Aranda wants to share his very simple recipe for Rose Water Champagne Cocktail in this video. He goes through each stage of the recipe including adding real rose petals to add more flavor and color to the Champagne Cocktail. You can use sparkling wine in place of the champagne if that is your preference and all of the ingredients are listed at the end of the video. By following these easy instructions you will have a great Rose Water Champagne Cocktail any time you need to add a unique touch or give a special toast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades