In this video from jinip23 we learn how to make pomegranate juice at home. She takes 3 pomegranates and peels them and removes the seeds. You can use the inside peel as a cold remedy. Now take all of the seeds and put in a blender. Add a bit of water into the blender. Then add some sugar to it as well. Add as needed. Now blend it in the blender. You might need to blend a bit more. Blend until it is smooth. Then sieve the seeds away if you prefer the juice without the seeds in it. Once those steps are followed you are ready to drink it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades