In order to prepare a pomegranate banana fruit smoothie, you will need the following ingredients: bananas, pomegranates, water, ice cubes, limes, and apple. Slice open a pomegranate. Remove the seeds. Place the seeds in a bowl. Peel a banana. Cut it into chunks. Place the banana, ice cubes, a little water, and the pomegranate seeds in a blender. Blend well. Add 3 teaspoons of powder. Blend well. You may need to add more ice from time to time. You may also need to stir it, because the seeds may get caught at the bottom from time to time. Pour it into a glass. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades