In this video, we learn how to make a papaya smoothie. You will need to first take a fresh papaya and cut it into small cubes. After this, grab a can of evaporated milk, regular milk, dark brown sugar, and vanilla and add into the blender. Add in cubes of the papaya, then blend this on high until the mixture is completely blended. You can add in ice cream or ice if you want this to be thicker. When this is finished, you will have a delicious drink that you can spice up with alcohol if you want to enjoy it as a cocktail!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades