Patti Moreno, aka "the Garden Girl" shows us how to make compost tea for your garden. You need to prepare compost tea and feed to the plant. To prepare compost tea, first you need to take coconut fiber soil, put it in a cloth, and tie it. Place in a 4 gallon of bucket of water. A little bit of compose may fall out, and slight bubbles gases may form, but this is not a problem. Keep it like this for 24 hours, and your compost tea will be ready. Take this mixture to where you keep your soil and mix it together. Place in every plant that you want to grow faster and healthier.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades