Let's see how to make old fashioned lemonade.
This will be a great entertainer on a hot summer day.
You need the following ingredients to prepare the lemonade.
4-6 fresh lemon. Make sure it is fresh so that you will maximize the juice.
You might need a juice extractor (You can use any tool to extract it. The demonstrator uses a electrical juice extractor).
A cup of hot water.
Add sugar to taste. (Use organic sugar if possible because its healthier).
A heat proof container. You need this to mix the hot water with sugar.
Mix the sugar with water.
Once it's dissolved, add the lemon juice.
Add just one cup of juice.
Stir it well until it mixes with the sugar.
Add cold water and then stir it.
Earlier we used hot water so that the sugar is dissolved properly.
You now have a tasty and healthy lemonade. You can add more sugar to make it sweet or add more lemon juice. It all depends on your tastes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades