Chef Merlin teaches us how to make multiple delicious smoothies in this video. To make a tropicolada, add ice, 3/8 tsp coconut cream, 3 tbsp yogurt, fresh pineapple (however much you would like) and pieces of a banana. Then, put the top on and blend this until everything is combined. For the next smoothie, add in milk and ice to the bottom of the blender, then add in yogurt, honey, and a banana. Now, place the cap on and blend this until well combined! For the last smoothie, combine vanilla yogurt, orange juice, and frozen mixed berries together. Blend on high until liquid, then enjoy eating with chocolate or whipped cream!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades