In this video, we learn how to make homemade Kefir Ginger Ale. First, you will need a 2 qt jar of filtered water and add in 1/4 c of honey into it. Mix this together until it's combined and the water is a yellow color. Now add in milk kefir grains that have been soaked in ginger. Next you will add ginger and tumrick that have been chopped up and add into the jar. Also add a squirt of lemon and lime, as well as a piece of coral calcium. Place the top back onto the jar and let it sit for at least 24 hours. When finished, strain and you will be able to drink this delicious beverage!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades