Sanjay Thumma teaches the secret of making north and south Indian buttermilk from curd. For the south Indian type finely chop down some green chilies, curry leaves, coriander and a crushed piece of ginger. Use some roasted cumin and roll it down to powder it as shown. Blend a cup of curd with 2 cups of water and add a pinch of salt to it. Finally add all other ingredients to the buttermilk to complete it in south Indian style. Now for the north Indian style add some cumin powder and chaat masala in a glass. Pour the blended buttermilk in the glass and top it with some more cumin powder to finish the north Indian style. Follow Sanjay Thumma's steps to make your delicious buttermilk in north and south Indian styles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades