Summer is coming and an iced coffee would taste really good when that temperature is sizzling! To make a good iced coffee you will need:1. electric mixer2. ice3. milk4. caramel5. chocolate syrup6. brewed coffee Fill the blender with ice. Add milk but not enough to cover all of the ice. Put a big squirt of caramel and a big squirt of chocolate syrup in blender. Add ready brewed coffee. Start the blender and blend until the ice is crushed in with the other ingredients. It will have a milkshake texture. Pour in a glass and drink.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades