Every kid has had a lemonade stand. It's a child's first glimpse at responsibility and making a living, but the lemonade in this video isn't your typical lemonade stand variety. This is more like a slushy than a drink. This is a great summertime treat your guests will love, but remind them to drink it slowly to avoid that inevitable "cold headache." John Verlinden of Mucho Gusto shares a favorite pitcher-style drink with plenty to go around. Fresh-squeezed lemon juice is the star with just a few simple ingredients added to make an ice-cold refreshing beverage to serve all, from small to tall.
* juice of 4 lemons
* ¼ rind of 1 lemon
* ? cup sugar
* 4 cups water
* enough ice to fill a blender
* lemon wheels or wedges for garnish (optional)
1. Squeeze the juice from 4 lemons and add into a blender
2. To the blender at the lemon rind, sugar and water and fill the blender with ice
3. Blend on high speed until all ingredients are thoroughly combined
4. Serve in a tall glass with a lemon wheel garnish
* To increase the juice production from each lemon, soften them before cutting by rolling the lemons on the counter with the palm of your hand for about 1 minute
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.