Did you know that you can whip up some of your own buttermilk at home? Most people don't like taste of buttermilk alone but it can taste great when used as an ingredient in red velvet cake and many other recipes. Buttermilk actually doesn't contain any butter at all. It's a mixture of distilled vinegar and milk. It can give recipes a little edge that they wouldn't normally have without the kick of vinegar. A long time ago buttermilk used to be the milky liquid that is left after homemade butter was made. Back then it was used as a facial cleanser as well as an ingredient.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades