In this video host David takes us through how to make a rich homemade Bailey's Irish cream. In quite a jovial way our host begins to run down the ingredients for us, while placing each into a blender (double cream, a very thick full fat whole cream -- chocolate syrup -- instant coffee powder -- whiskey). Then, after blending it for 10 seconds or so, and stirring, you add a bit of regular plain old milk, and continue to blend. And what's next after that? Tasting! With a delicious dessert, and a very easy process, this video makes Irish cream easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades