Are you looking for a delicious yet healthy drink this Valentines? Alia shows us how to make a Moroccan Pomegranate Juice, the ultimate drink for your heart on this special day. Ingredients: 2 1/2 cups of pomegranate juice, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon orange blossom water, 1 cup of sparkling water, 4 tablespoons of sugar. Preparing the juice: If using fresh pomegranate fruit: take the grains, blend and strain. If not, use 100% pomegranate juice available from the supermarket. Mix the pomegranate juice, lemon juice, orange blossom water, sparkling water and sugar. Serve the juice cold. Follow these simple steps and you'll enjoy a healthy Valentine's Day with the ultimate drink for the heart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades