This video talks about juices and how you can make one without a juicer. Juices are a great way of getting vitamins and antioxidants. In order to make this juice, you should have a citrus press. You will also need five of six fresh oranges and one large pomegranate. Slice the oranges in half and put each half through the citrus press. Next, slice the pomegranate in half and put that through the citrus press. Mix the solution together and pour into a glass. If you find that the drink is to sweet for your liking then adding a half-cup of water will dilute it. Also, grapefruit that is pressed into the drink helps in knocking down the sweetness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades