2-3 cups sago
2 pcs gulaman
3 cups water
3 cups sugar
ice-cold water or crushed ice
To cook sago: In a saucepan, boil water and put in uncooked sago. Stir constantly to prevent them from sticking. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
To cook gulaman: Boil water in a saucepan and put in uncooked gulaman. When it has dissolved in the water, strain thoroughly. Set aside to cool, then cut into cubes.
To make arnibal (sugar syrup): Over medium heat, caramelize sugar. When melted, pour in water and continue cooking to make sure that the sugar is dissolved completely. Set aside to cool. Put some arnibal on the sago to sweeten the latter.
Put some sago and gulaman in glasses. Sweeten by adding enough arnibal. Add ice-cold water or crushed ice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades