Orangeade is exactly what it sounds like: "Orange-ade". Which means it's not just your standard orange juice. It's that and so much more! In this video recipe, you'll learn just how to make this refreshing summer cool drink. Chloe Rosen pays tribute to her grandfather with this refreshing citrus beverage. Fresh-squeezed lemon and lime juice kick up the main ingredient of orange juice. Seltzer water for that necessary fizz, and just the right amount of sugar are added to the mix. Ribbons of mint add a splash of color as well as fragrance and subtle flavor. Serve well chilled.
Makes 32 oz (serves 4-6)
* 3-4 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
* 3 tbsp fresh-squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
* 2 cups seltzer water
* 2 cups orange juice
* 2 cups water
* ½ cup sugar
* fresh mint leaf chiffonade (thin ribbons)
* ice cubes
* 32 oz pitcher
1. In a 32 oz pitcher, add seltzer water, orange juice, plain or unfiltered water, sugar, lemon juice, lime juice. Mix well
2. Add thin ribbons (chiffonade) of fresh mint leaves and mix again
3. Add ice and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving
4. Pour into individual glasses and garnish with more fresh mint (optional)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.