Want a perfectly clear ice cube for your beverages? While it doesn't change much besides the look, it can impress your house guests.
Make crystal clear ice cubes with these simple steps.
Step 1: Fill a pot
Fill a pot with filtered water. Place it on the stove and turn the heat on high. Bring the water to a rapid boil.
Step 2: Cool water
Remove the pot from the heat and let the water cool. Then bring the water to a rapid boil again and let it cool again.
TIP: Double boiling the water helps eliminate air bubbles as well as cloudiness.
Step 3: Put in ice tray
Pour the water into your ice trays and freeze. Your ice cubes will come out crystal clear.
Did you know? The Antarctic ice sheet has been in existence for at least 40 million years.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades