In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a creamy chocolate oatmeal non-dairy milkshake. This shake has low fat, low calories and contains cholesterol. The ingredients are inexpensive. The ingredients required for this shake are: oatmeal, cocoa, banana and soy milk. Add all the ingredients into a blender and add 5-6 ice cubes. Then turn on the blender and blend it until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Users are also able to add in their own ingredients or substitute some of the ingredients. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy cooking and would like to learn a new recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades