This video demonstrates how to prepare Iced Coffee. For this recipe, you will need the following: ½ cup of cold water, sugar, 1/3 cup measuring cup, coffee grinder, and coffee beans. You will need to grind the coffee a few pulses at a time, because it will need to be course. Pour 1/3 cup of coarsely ground coffee in cold water. Stir it, until it is wet. Cover it. Set it aside for 8-12 hours. Allow it to steep. Strain it. You can put a coffee filter in a strainer. Pour coffee mixture over strainer and strain contents into a cup or glass. If it clogs, use a spoon to stir and unblock the clog. Pour it over ice. Add sugar. Serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades