When making Coconut Kefir you should use young ty coconut from a whole foods store because it will be sweet. You will also need a product called Kefir starter. Open your coconut and strain out the water and remember to save the meat from the coconut. Heat the water from the coconut to about body temp. Once heated pour the water into a large jar and add a packet of kefir. The Kefir packets should be measured one packet to one quart of water. You will need to store your kefir in an airtight container. The jars should sit out for 36 hours at around 75 degrees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades