A sweet and delicious dessert! To make this English delight, you will need: 2 1/4 cups pitted dates, 2 cups cold water, 3 teaspoons baking soda, 1/2 cup unsalted butter, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons salt, 3 eggs, 1 3/4 cups flour, 2 cups light brown sugar, 2 cups heavy cream and fresh berries to garnish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades