In this video, we learn how to make homemade cinnamon ginger tea. You will need cinnamon, ginger root, a cutting board, knife, potato peeler, saucepan, water and pitcher. First, heat saucepan up and boil water (a water bottle full). Next, throw in your cinnamon stick. Leave this simmering and then grab your ginger root and potato peeler. Peel your ginger root and slice it into thin slices (like an onion). Once your water and cinnamon is boiling, add in your ginger slices and let it boil until it's turned red or pink. Next, take your pot off the heat and pour the mixture into a pitcher. You're now ready to drink your tea! Add in honey to your cup as desired then pour in your tea and it's ready to drink!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades