In this tutorial, we learn how to make Bedouin tea. This is great to have between friends, and customary to serve in Egypt when visitors come over. First, light a fire with wood, then fill a pot with water and place it over a fire. After this, place the water inside a tea kettle, then wash the cups. Refill the pot with water and tea, and put it back onto the fire. Now, add sugar to the tea kettle and pour the tea over it when it starts to boil. After this, swirl the tea around in the kettle, then pour it into each cup and enjoy while hot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades