Louise Owen and VideoJug demonstrate how to make a banana smoothie. A lip smacking way to enjoy one of the most popular breakfast fruits. Steeped in fiber and blended with thick yogurt this smoothie is a special treat. To give the drink a thick consistency and to keep it cold, freeze the banana in advance. Peel the banana and chop it into quarters. Then wrap it in greaseproof paper and place in the freezer. Add 150ml of yogurt to the blender. Add the frozen banana, followed by a tablespoon of honey and about 8 ice cubes. Place the lid on firmly, and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades