To make Arabic coffee, first grind Arabic spices with a mortar and a pestle. Next, add the spices and the coffee to a single serving sized can. Pour water into the can and add a bit of granulated sugar. Stir the coffee, the spices, the sugar and the water together. Place the can over a flame and heat the coffee until it almost boils over. Spoon the foamy coffee mixture into a cup. Once the foam is gone from the coffee can, heat the remaining coffee again until it almost boils over. Pour the purified Arabic coffee into cups and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades