In this video, we learn from Food Network mixologist Miguel Aranda how to put a delicious spin on two classic juice drinks. Not quite as simple as Apple Cider Lemonade sounds, Miguel takes us through each ingredient (the expected, the cider and lemonade, but also lots of nice touches, like star fruit for an extra zing, and fresh ginger and tea to round out the flavor). Miguel takes us through the thought process, and explains to us the intricate taste. This video will have you all set for your own Apple Cider Lemonade to spice up your next get together and wow your friends.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades