Jevon's third video teaches how to make agua de piña a traditional Mexican drink which is much healthier than Kool-Aid or soda. To make the base, he starts with sugar, water, and pineapple. The pineapple is chopped into 1 inch pieces and put in a large bowl with sugar and water. Then he uses an immersion blender to chop up the pineapple further. Blending the mixture takes quite a bit of time as the pineapple should be shredded quite small. When the blending is complete, the mixture is strained through a sieve. A spoon can be used against the strainer to get as much fruit, juice and pulp into the drink. After straining, he skims off the foam and then stirs it up. Jevon communicates that this process can be used for many other fruits including watermelon and that lemon juice, cream or evaporated milk could be added to create a variety of similar drinks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades