In this video, we learn how to froth milk using a steam wand on a traditional espresso machine. First you will foam your milk then you will mix the milk. First you will pour your milk into a container and place it inside of your steamer and turn it on full power. The milk will start to foam and you will see bubbles rising on the top. Keep this going for about 30 seconds then tap down your milk two times. When you look at the milk, it will be a rich and creamy texture. You can add this to your favorite coffee recipe and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades