Treat your guests to some wand-erful Witch's brew this Halloween. They'll be screaming for more! Follow along in this cooking how-to video to learn how to make Witch's Brew punch decorated with creepy spider ice cubes.
INGREDIENTS FOR WITCH'S BREW:
3 cups cranberry juice
1 cup apple juice
1 cup orange juice
the juice of 1/2 a lime
2 cups ginger-ale or flavored seltzer (lemon, lime, raspberry or cherry would work best)
large punch bowl
fun shaped ice cube trays
household rubber glove
1. Fill a brand new household rubber glove with juice, twist the top and secure with a knot. Leave a little extra space for the ice to expand. Freeze it for at least 4 hours.
2. Fill your ice cube trays and balls with grape juice. To make the brew creepy, you can use interesting ice cube trays to mold the ice into fun shapes.
3. You can also put plastic spiders or other Halloween shapes in your punch if all you have are regular ice cube trays. Let them freeze for 4 hours.
4. Pop the ice cubes out and pour them into the punch bowl. Pull up on knot of hand and cut the top. Peel away the glove.
5. Pour in the orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice. Add ginger ale for bubbles, as well as lime juice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades