For those of you who are going, "Huh? What the heck is feijoa?," feijoa is also known as a pineapple guava or guavasteen. Feijoas are super sweet and can be tossed into smoothies and even mixed into Vodka for an extra kick.
But you won't be tossing feijoas into alcohol for this recipe. Check out the video to learn how to cook feijoa fruit with warm brie and watermelon salad.
In this segment from Organic Living TV we're with Chef Chris Bell at the beautiful Millennium Hotel in Rotorua New Zealand! We make a wonderful Feijoa, Brie, Watermelon warm salad creating a delightful compote from the fragrant Feijoa fruit!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades