First, find yourself a very large pot with a thick base that will distribute the heat evenly, preferably a stock pot. If the bottom is thin, consider some sort of diffuser. If you don't have one, buy one. They are cheap and you'll be glad you did. They even have them in the grocery store sometimes, for less than $10. Pour in your milk and turn on the heat to medium/high. Bring the milk to a boil over high heat stirring constantly, controlling the foam against boiling over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades