When cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for Cantaloupe Milk Shake. It'll cool down even the hottest of summer days! Watch this how to video to learn how to make an Indian style cantaloupe milkshake.
Cantaloupe – 1 cup
Milk – ½ cup (approx.)
Ice – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 Tbsp (to taste)
Elaichi Powder (Cardamom) – ¼ tsp
1. Fill one cup with Cantaloupe.
2. Pour Milk over Cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
3. Pour Milk and Cantaloupe into a blender.
4. Add Ice, Sugar and Elaichi Powder.
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Serves 2
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.