When cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for Cantaloupe Milk Shake. It'll cool down even the hottest of summer days! Watch this how to video to learn how to make an Indian style cantaloupe milkshake.
Cantaloupe – 1 cup
Milk – ½ cup (approx.)
Ice – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 Tbsp (to taste)
Elaichi Powder (Cardamom) – ¼ tsp
1. Fill one cup with Cantaloupe.
2. Pour Milk over Cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
3. Pour Milk and Cantaloupe into a blender.
4. Add Ice, Sugar and Elaichi Powder.
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Serves 2
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: