When cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for Cantaloupe Milk Shake. It'll cool down even the hottest of summer days! Watch this how to video to learn how to make an Indian style cantaloupe milkshake.
Cantaloupe – 1 cup
Milk – ½ cup (approx.)
Ice – 1 cup
Sugar – 1 Tbsp (to taste)
Elaichi Powder (Cardamom) – ¼ tsp
1. Fill one cup with Cantaloupe.
2. Pour Milk over Cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
3. Pour Milk and Cantaloupe into a blender.
4. Add Ice, Sugar and Elaichi Powder.
5. Blend until smooth and creamy.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Serves 2
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.