In this tutorial, we learn how to blend a homemade smoothie. You will first need to grab some frozen fruits of your choice and place them into a blender. Some good fruits to use include: strawberries, pineapples, papaya, and blueberries. After this, add in strawberry ice cream to the blender and two fresh bananas. Add in 1 c of mango juice, then place the top on the blender. Blend this on high until all of the ingredients have combined together. You may need to stir during the middle of the process to make sure everything gets blended. When finished, pour into a serving glass and enjoy with whipped cream or just like it is!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades