In this tutorial, we learn how to blend greens into a nutritious smoothie. The key to making a smoothie with a lot of greens is to balance it out with fruit to mask the taste of all the vegetables. A great recipe will have things in it including: spinach, broccoli, cucumbers, kale, bananas, apples, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and more. If there is a whole fruit or vegetable near you, try using it in your smoothie as you make it! This can make you feel much more healthier and live a better life because you will be getting more nutrients in your diet along with the vitamins supplied with all the different whole foods you are eating.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades