Most smoothies stick to the fruit, but what if you included some good old fashioned oats? It no longer is just a smoothie, it's a complete meal! Check out this video recipe for the full details of the oatmeal fruit smoothie.
Oatmeal is a versatile grain as shown by food coach and Chef German Lam. Cook up a batch of quick oats with cranberries, honey, apples and cinnamon. Let it cool completely. Then add to a blender with yogurt, milk and bananas. Calcium, fiber, vitamin C-rich cranberries, potassium - it's all in here. Drink a glass for breakfast, lunch or a snack. It's all good.
Makes 2-4 smoothies
* 4 cups water
* 1 cup quick oats
* ½ cup honey
* ½ cup dried cranberries
* 1 apple, julienne (matchstick size) or sliced
* 1 tbsp cinnamon
* 1 cup milk
* 6 oz container of strawberry yogurt
* 1 banana
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades