This simple, under one minute, video tells you the secret to super chilling your favorite beverages in as little as 2 minutes. Soda and beer lovers alike will appreciate this interesting bit of news. Take your room temperature, 80 degree, beer or soda, and cool them to under 45 degrees in two minutes. All you need is a bowl, some ice, common table salt, and your favorite beverage. By adding salt to the ice, it lowers the freezing temperature of the ice, giving it increased cooling abilities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades