In this tutorial, we learn how to properly open a bottle of wine with Jorge Cornet. To start, choose your type of wine and grab two wine glasses. The first thing you will need is a wine opener that has a blade on it. Now, cut off some of the tip of the bottle right around where the edge is. You should now be able to twist and peel the top off, then throw that away. After this, point the corkscrew down into the center of the cork. Now, slowly screw the corkscrew in making sure the cork goes into the bottle. Don't stick the screw all the way in, or it will be difficult to remove. Now, start pulling the cork out very slowly while twisting the bottle with your hands. Once finished, pour the wine and enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades