In this video we learn how to make your own chocolate stout beer. First you will need to culture your beer, then you will make the mash. Once these processes are finished, you will boil the beer with the top on the large pot. After this, taste how it is and let it ferment. If you are an experienced beer maker, this should go fairly quickly for you. If you aren't, make sure you pay attention to the details closely and watch everything that is shown in the video. Once you learn all of the details of the steps you will end up with some amazing beer that tastes even better because you made it yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades