Here you will learn how to make mulled wine with spicy nuts for Christmas. Pour a bottle of Merlot into a large pot and start to boil. Add some rum and some fresh fruits, such as diced pears and apples and sliced clementines pierced with cloves to the pot. Add a stick of cinnamon, some star anise, water and a little bit of caster sugar to the mix. For the nuts grind some star anise and pink peppercorns with a touch of cinnamon. Add the mixture to a frying pan and heat up. Add a selection of fresh nuts to the pan and toast. Add a little bit of brown sugar and chili powder or paprika and some oil. Scoop onto kitchen towel to drain excess oil. Serve the warm nuts with the warm wine. Follow these easy steps to create a delicious mulled wine and spicy nuts treat for the Christmas Holidays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades