If you waited hours in line for the 12:01 premiere showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows this past Thursday evening, then you must be an avid Harry Potter fan. What better way to celebrate the recent release than a sampling of the legendary Butterbeer?
(For less avid fans, Butterbeer is an imaginary, alcohol-free wizarding beverage that tastes "a little bit like less-sickly butterscotch.")
Luckily, Darla over at Bakingdom went right to the source. Darla made a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, sampled the J.K. Rowling approved Butterbeer, and came up with this simple imitation you can make at home.
- 6 12-ounce bottles cream soda
- 3 teaspoons butter extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter extract
Click through for the full recipe.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades