In this video, a man shows us a Do-it-yourself method of distilling water. You will need heat resistant containers, tubing, and a rubber washer. You need to run the tubing through the rubber washer, and place that on top of the heat resistant beaker. Then, you use a container (any will do, as long as it's bigger than the beaker) and cut 2 holes for the rubber tube to tunnel through the container. Next, you add ice water to the now tunneled container, and run the tubing to the last container to catch the water. After all this is done, you set the heat resistant beaker onto your stovetop to boil the water inside, which creates steam, the steam will travel through the tubing, into the ice water, and condense, then flow into the final container (stored slightly lower than the rest of the set-up).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades