This video describes how to Brew and bottle the own delicious beer. First gather some amount of "Grains" and Grind them well and add them to the "Kettle". Add "Malt" and "Honey" with grains and stir it up well to mix together. Now take "Hops, Scoop Cinnamon sticks, Allspice, Nutmeg and Vanilla in a grain sock" all together and add to the Kettle. Wait for some time to boil it and sample some beer to test it. Now transfer the "Wort" to "Barrel" and pitch the Yeast and keep the beer for two weeks for "Fermentation", that means conversion of Carbohydrates to alcohols. The levels of the Brew determine the alcohol content and the batch will be about 8.5% alcohol. After two weeks wash and sanitize the bottles well and fill the CO2 (carbon dioxide) and the beer into the bottle. Add the "Cap" and check for a good seal and label it. Now Enjoy your own beer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades